C-arm X-ray couch
Our C-arm X-ray couch is specially designed for X-ray applications in the radiology of practices and clinics. The radiolucence of the comfortably upholstered supporting surface is undisturbed, since no frame construction or upholstery clamps obstruct the continuity.
The two-part lying surface, measuring 80cm x 200cm, is equipped with a raster head part, which offers an adjustment possibility of +/- 30° and is freely accessible by the X-ray unit both in the torso and in the head area. In addition, the lowering of the head section and the use of the included forehead roll allow a relaxed prone position for your patients.
The maximum possible working height of approx. 90cm ensures relaxed working in a standing position for the attending physician.
- 2-part lying surface with raster head part +/- 30° adjustability
- Lying surface dimensions: 70cm x 200cm (special dimensions possible)
- Frame colour: silver RAL 9006
- Upholstery colour black (special colours: see L-07 )
- No upholstery clips in the X-ray area
- Foot switch mounted on both sides of the trolley
- Central brake roller system with 125mm plastic rollers
- Electrical longitudinal shift of the lying surface (optional)
- Maximum working height: approx. 90cm
- Please ask for special colours for the cover and frame!
|Type||Article No.||Height adjustment range|
|C-arm X-ray couch, two-part lying surface 80cm x 200cm with electric height adjustment||BL-575-R||48-88cm||210kg|
|Quantity||Type||Article No.||Height adjustment range|
|1||Electric linear sliding table as positioning aid for C-arm X-ray couch||BL-702-0||40cm|
|1||Pair of stainless steel side rails for C-arm X-ray couch, fold-down with gas spring support||BL-576-R10||–|